Friday, September 3, 2010

KWL

     What I know about photography is not much. To me photography is simply a form of expression and feeling. I know that to make a picture good, you have to use the right lighting, setting, colors, background, etc. Otherwise the picture wouldn't be proper. When you take a picture it shouldn't just be a quick shot of whatever. It takes time and effort to create a picture that is perfect.
     The things I would like to learn about photography throughout this class would consist of all the basics and the in depth things about photography. I don't really know how to use a camera besides which button is the on and off and which one takes the picture. That isn't a good thing. My pictures could be so much more beautiful if I learned everything about how to make a picture into a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment