Friday, October 22, 2010

Ordinary to Extraordrinary

What do you think about this young girl just shopping on a normal Saturday afternoon? Is she starting a new fashion trend or did she actually forget where her underwear goes? In my search to discover why she was wearing the halloween themed underwear on her head, I snuck around to her aisle and followed her around the store. Sure, people stared but she didn't take the garment off her head at all! My question is how could she see where she was going? I suppose we will never know, now will we?! Anywho back to my story. I followed her around the store through many aisles, including a halloween one where I got this lovely picture of her. Finally, she stopped in the mirror aisle. My question was soon to be answered, I could feel it! As she walked past the largest mirror in the aisle, she turned to look at herself and for the slightest second, I could have sworn she fixed the underwear on her head. Turning it a little to the left so she could see out of it, she smiled and kept on walking. So, there it is. I believe she knew she had it on her head and she was just trying something new. However, perhaps she was just blind and she didn't know the difference between a pair of underwear and a hat. I guess you are the one who gets to make the final decision. What do you think? Starting a fashion trend or forgetting where the underwear goes? The mystery is yet to be solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment