Friday, October 15, 2010

"The Things They Carried."


I chose my father's class ring for this project because, for one, my family doesn't have anything cool that is old and valuable and two, I felt a connection with it. Everyone goes through high school once in their life, and everyone wants to carry something with them for years and years that will remind them of the good times they had while there. A class ring does that for not just my dad but for everyone who has ever had one! When you look at it, all of your high school memories come flooding back to you and it is a great feeling of joy and remembering. So, this ring is perfect for this project because my dad has carried it throughout his life, and it means a lot to him because, he will never forget his high school days and those days are so important to all of us.

1 comment:

  1. Not only was this a cool way to photograph this image, but also a really well done write-up. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete